(English language) (SerboCroatian language)
(Rules / Pravila / on SerboCroatian language – here)
BELGRADE PHOTO AUTUMN, 7th Contest is open to all photographers, worldwide. It is carried out in accordance with the rules of FIAP (Fédération Internationale de l’Art Photographique, FIAP Patronage 2017/396 ); PSA (Photographic Society of America, PSA PID-PT Recognition 2017-321 ); GPU (Global Photographers Union, License L170127) and FSS (Foto savez Srbije = Photo Association of Serbia; FSS Patronage, 2017/65). The exhibition is supported by NCF (Nacionalni centar za fotografiju = National Center of Photography) in Belgrade, Serbia.
[PSA Remarks: The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to the exhibition rules and conditions. Entries are limited to not more than 4 images per section, category, or class. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section. Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own (aliases are not permitted). The entrant permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website. Note: Entrants who indicate that their images may not be reproduced or used “will not be eligible for awards” or inclusion in audio-visuals of the exhibition “and could be subject to disqualification” by the exhibition sponsors. The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright. Images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise, by the maker. All final work must be on photographic film, or on electronic file, or on photographic or electronic print material, mounting excepted. Images may be altered, either digitally or otherwise, by the maker and artwork or computer graphics created by the entrant may be incorporated if the photographic content predominates subject to Nature, Photo Travel and Photojournalism divisional restrictions. No title or identification of the maker shall be visible anywhere on the face of an image, print mat or mount entered in a PSA Recognized exhibition. Each image must have a unique title. Once an image has been accepted in a PSA Recognized exhibition, that same image, or a like “in camera” or a “reproduction” duplicate of that image:
- May not be re-entered in any section of the same Division Star Ratings class in that exhibition regardless of media, format, or title.
- May not be re-titled for entry in any other PSA Recognized exhibition. Words such as “Untitled” and “No Title” are not acceptable as part or all of an image’s title, nor are camera capture filenames].
[A] – Open Topic Color (PSA PID Color)
[B] – Travel (PSA PT Color)
[C] – Sport and sporting life (PSA PID Color)
[D] – Music, Songs & Dances (PSA PID Color)
[E] – Open Topic Monochrome (PSA PID Monochrome)
Work in topics A to D can be in color and monochrome. Topic E is only monochrom.
(See: FIAP/PSA definition of Travel and Monochrome)
Number and Size (format) of works
Any participant can submit up to 4 photographs under each section (maximum 20 photographs in 5 sections). Works are accepted in electronic form only.
- An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging for that section. Exhibitions using digital projection must judge the images as received from the photographer at 100% of the maximum permitted pixel size. Digital images must not be altered, including resizing, by the Exhibition before judging.
- Electronic Slide Show Program will be shown on a BenQ projector MX 503, Resolution XGA (1024 x 768). All digital images should be provided as JPEG only.
- The image should be max. 1024 pix. Horizontal side, and 768 pix. Vertical side, and the resolution should be 300 dpi/inch. File compression should be between 10 and 12, but the memory size of the file must not exceed 1 Mb.
[FIAP Remarks: „All parts of the image have to be photographed by the author who is holding the copyright of all works submitted. With the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual in vestigations.”]
20 € or 25 US $ for all sections; Digital (pdf) online Catalog (participant takes over digital PDF Catalog on the web site of the organizer of the exhibition);
30 € or 35 US $ for all sections; CD/DVD Catalog (organizer will be sent CD/DVD Catalog on regular postal service to the home address of participants).
Discounts for photo groups: (5-9 part.) 5%, (10-14 part.) 10%, (15-19 part.) 15%, (20 and more participants) 20% .
a) If you wish to pay via PayPal (Preferred method), our PP address is email@example.com ;
b) If you wish to pay via Skills [Moneybookers] (accepted credit cards: Visa, Master Card, AmEx, JCB and Diners) to the recipient’s address: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
c) If you wish to pay via Bank:
- (in EUR) to our account: Beneficiary Customer: (IBAN) RS35160523020010324019, MALIĆ GORAN, RADNIČKA 36, 11030 Beograd, Srbija Account With Institution: (SWIFT) DBDBRSBG Banca Intesa ad Beograd, Milentija Popovica 7b, 11070 Novi Beograd Republic of Serbia Intermediary: BCITITMM Intesa Sanpaolo spa Milan Italy
- (in USD) to our account: Beneficiary Customer: (IBAN) RS35160523020010324019, MALIĆ GORAN, RADNIČKA 36, 11030 Beograd, Srbija Account With Insfitution: (SWIFT) DBDBRSBG Banca Intesa ad Beograd, Milentija Popovica 7b, 11070 Novi Beograd Republic of Serbia Intermediary: AEIBUS33 American Express Bank Ltd New York, NY United States (Attached to the propositions of the Bank’s instructions for payment in euros or in dollars). Works by authors who do not pay the Entry fee (or is not enclosed with the CD) will not be taken into consideration.
No requirements for file names, file name should be as you would want it to appear in the catalogue (same as title name). Our program will later add the necessary data. Only English letters (a-z) are allowed. Words such as „Untitled“ and „No title“ are not acceptable as part or all of an image’s title, nor are camera capture filenames or titles consisting of only numbers.
The works will be judged by the expert jury:
- Aleksandar Kelić , ULUPUDS, MF FSS (Master Photographer of Photo Association of Serbia), President of Art Council of FSS (Foto Savez Srbije = Photo Association of Serbia), Professor of Photography, Jury Chairperson, Belgrade, Serbia;
- Zoran Milošević , EFIAP, MF FSS , Čačak, Serbia;
- Zoran Purger , MF FSJ, ULUPUDS , Beograd, Serbia.
The FSS representative: Lazar Leković
The Jury will assign 80 official awards (16 awards in each section) + FIAP liht Blue Badge, and more… as follows:
- Gold Medals FIAP, PSA, GPU, BPhA(Salon);
- Silver Medals PSA, BPhA(Salon);
- Bronze Medals FSS, BPhA(Salon),
- Honorable Mentions (FIAP, PSA, GPU and FSS).
- Special award (FIAP- liht Blue Badge): to the best author of the exhibition.
- 1/ Special Award of the Salon: Loyal Heart 10+ (medal).
- 2/ Special Award of the Salon for the Best Photography Series (medals in two best sections). see Rules for this awards.
- 3/ Special Salon honorary title: Hon.FtGM (diplom and medal) … The best authors, after having participated in five exhibitions, given the honorary title of Hon. FtGM (Honoris Fotogram) – more about it at http://www.fotogram.in.rs/salon/hon-ftgm.htm
Notification & Catalog
All entrants will be sent (by mail) a catalog in PDF format. All participants will receive Report Card notifications via E-mail. The results and PDF catalog of the exhibition will also be published on the website of salon: www.fotogram.in.rs
|Submission deadline:||October 20, 2017|
|Jury Meeting||November 04, 2017|
|Results* will be posted to the autors||November 18, 2017|
|Digital slide projection||December 16-19, 2017|
|Digital (pdf) catalog will be published on: www.fotogram.in.rs||December 16, 2017|
|Delivering awards to the authors||January 20, 2018|
* The results of the Exhibition be published on the website.
Delivering of works
Your photographic works, you can send us one of these three ways:
a) via electronic application (Upload of photos – preferred method): http://foto.fotogram.in.rs/en/prijava
b) by electronic mail to the following address: email@example.com (or alternate E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org ).
c) if the works are on CD, they should be sent, together with the application form and entry fee, to the following address: Goran Malich (Fotogram Art Studio), Ljuba Vučkovića street 27, apt. 36, 11010 BELGRADE, Serbia, PAC 161311 ;
(Entry fee can be sent separately to our PayPal address email@example.com. This is the safest way – preferred method). If you pay 30€, The CD-ROM Catalog, showing awarded images and acceptances, will be mailed to each entrant. Works must be marked with ordinal numbers in the same way as in the Entry form. Works without correctly filled Entry forms will not be considered. (If you send your work on CD, here is: ENTRY FORM in doc format)
The authors keep copyright of their works. The Organizer cannot take the responsibility for any transportation damage of CDs.
Contacts: Phone: + 381 11 354 8655; E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (alternate E-mail address: email@example.com. All other information on the organization and the duration of the salon will be published on the Web at: http://www.fotogram.in.rs
Salon secretary: Lidija Malić, E-mail: fotogram.LM@gmail.com
Code of honour
The Salon President and Secretary, members of the Organization Board, the members of the jury and members of their narrow families cannot submit theirs photographs for the exhibition.
FIAP Reminder for Participants [very important]
“I hereby expressly agree to the FIAP document 2014/317 E « Conditions for application and regulations for organization of international photographic events » and especially to its chapter II « Regulations for International photographic events under FIAP patronage » dealing under Section II.2 with the FIAP participation rules and the red list.”
President of the Salon
Goran Malich, Artist, Art critic and Historian of photography, EFIAP, FSS, ULUPUDS, NCF, Belgrade, Serbia.